Friday, August 15, 2008

Oh... I almost Forgot

I love Rachael Ray, and I get her Everyday Magazine. She has great recipes that even my kids love! So as I was reading the new September edition, preparing to plan my meals for the next week, I spotted the Homeology cleaner in the "YUM" Section (pg20). We got "The Greenie Award". Below is what the blurb said:



Clean Sweep
The next time you feel stressed out, reach for your mop! (We know-bear with us.) Homeology's new line of all-natural floor, glass, and all-purpose cleaners ($11 each, begreencleanblue.com) contains fragrant essential oils, like peppermint and orange, that soothe you while wiping out dirt and germs. They're biodegradable, safe to breath and shipped in recycled materials - so your conscience will be as clean as your home!
I thought that was pretty cool. I have to admit, I thought it was kind of crazy when we first came out with cleaning supplies. I mean this is a CANDLE company. But I ordered them to have as a demo. I now have to order more because they are great. I love the all purpose cleaner. It smells amazing and works great. I clean my table, kitchen counter, bathroom sinks... I used the glass cleaner in my car to clean the windows the other day. I can still smell that yummy in my car!
You can go to the website mentioned in the article or you can check it out on my website. Just click on the link on the bottom right for home products, then click on the green leaf on the right to learn more!
If you want to order your own - just let me know! I know $11 is a little much for cleaner, but it last a long time, and the all natural scent that you get really does make it a joy to clean! Host your own show and you can get it for FREE!

No comments: