Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Girly Girl







So I thought after having two boys that my Jadyn was going to be the ultimate girly girl. And I guess she is. For a two year old she has more clothes, shoes, purses, and hairbows than I ever have, I think. However she has learned quite a few tricks from her older brothers. Earlier today I looked outside and she was sitting on the rail of the back porch. She would have jumped off of it if I had not come out there and made her get down. This was just the beginning of our adventures today! She came downstairs dressed as Spider Man (mask and all) trying to scare everyone. Later she was playing with a real WORM outside! Squished it in her hands and all. I think she even kissed it, YUCK!


She is Finally Almost completely Potty Trained!!!! YEA! But, the new problem that we have is that her pants will not stay up without a diaper. In the picture on top, her pants are about half way down her butt. Later on in the day at Justin's Soccer game she was jumping off the bleachers! Talk about NO FEAR!



Thankfully, We did not have to go to the ER today, but if she keeps this up I don't know, LOL. Jadyn is a true gift from God. I so wanted a baby girl and she is such a doll - most of the time. I love you Jadyn Grace!

No comments: