Sunday, August 24, 2008

Swimming!


Jared and Justin LOVE to go to the Buckner Gym and go swimming. It would be nice to have an outdoor pool like in the south, but here in Alaska we have to stick to indoor swimming. We even have our own indoor water park here. The gym pool is nice it has a diving board, high dive, and a slide. Plus, it is FREE!

Jadyn didn't go today, because she was napping during open swim time. So I took the boys and dad stayed home with her. She loves to swim too. She was a bit mad that she missed it. I will take her this week while the boys are in school - less crowded.

Jared is learning to swim, and he is doing great. He is mostly being taught by a 4Th grader who took swim lessons last year. She is an awesome teacher. I mean it IS working, LOL. Thanks to her mom, Miss Monica, the boys got to go the pool a lot this summer.
Here are a few video clips I took with my regular camera of the boys swimming and Justin "diving". He is trying to teach himself. I should have gotten a picture of his RED chest.


No comments: