Friday, August 15, 2008

Gold Canyon Holiday



I didn't intend to use this Blog as advertisement. But, it's about my life, and I am a Gold Canyon Candle Demonstrator. Today I ordered the new Fall/Holiday Catalogs! I am SO EXCITED! There are so many neat new holders and fragrances for the holiday seasons to include Halloween, Thanksgiving, and CHRISTMAS!!!!

The other new exciting thing in the catalog are the diffusers! They are becoming so popular, and finally Gold Canyon has them. And, They are SO CUTE! These make perfect gifts for soldiers, other people who can not burn candles at work, or for college kids living in Dorms.

We have so many cool products this season, and I want them all. The only problem is I have a limited budget to order samples. So, I have set a goal for September that will hopefully lead to an awesome fall season for my business! I am going to have at least 4 home shows next month.

As an incentive to get these booked I am offering a $15.00 credit to the first four Host to sign up. This will be added to all the other bonuses that you can earn during September. You can use your credit to purchase FREE CANDLES! Below is an overview of the September Promotions.


EMERGE™ Start Fresh™ Hand Soap is buy one, get one FREE all month! Host a Party in September and you’ll receive a FREE or discounted Heritage candle and a Host bonus with your $700 or greater Party. This is in addition to your regular Host Rewards! Continuing through September, join the Gold Canyon team FREE. See below for more details and get your business started today!

Hosts – Get a 26, 16 or 8 oz. Heritage candle FREE or deeply discounted based on your Party totals. Plus, get the exclusive 3 oz. Potted Blooms as a FREE bonus with Parties of $700 or greater.

Customers – EMERGE Start Fresh Hand Soap is buy one, get one FREE!

New Demonstrators – If you join me as a Gold Canyon Demonstrator in September, you’ll receive the Sampler Kit FREE when you achieve sales of $500 in the first 30 days. Plus, you’ll also receive the Homeology™ All Purpose Cleaner FREE when you place your first order. I'd be happy to tell you more about the Gold Canyon Demonstrator discount, free trips you can earn and special recognition jewelry! Please contact me to learn more about this great business opportunity.


Still want to order some of the awesome summer products? Don't Fear! You can order out of either catalog until August 31st. Summer products will not be available after that date, so be sure to get them now. I will be placing an order in the next week, so if you want summer stuff just let me know.


Check out the new catalog online at www.mygc.com/gingerjones

No comments: