Friday, September 12, 2008

One Week Down - Five to Go!

OK, so I made it through the first week! Yea Me! All I can say about today is, "I hate SUICIDES!" My legs are MUSH! But I feel great that I made it this far. Now I just have to work harder at eating better this weekend.

Had to take Justin to the doctor this morning. His cough is just not getting better. Turns out it's the croup and we had been treating it all wrong anyway. Pray he gets better this week. Can't be coughing like this all next week. It has to be disruptive for him an the class.

2 comments:

iamLAJ said...

how's justin doing now? we miss and love you guys!!

Ginger said...

He is still coughing a bit, but not as bad. We miss you guys too. We found some old pics from when you were here last and Jadyn was a baby. Too CUTE!