Monday, September 8, 2008

Boot Camp!!!

OK, So I LOVE to eat! Food is my weakness, any kind of food. But especially chocolate and sweets. I also love bread. The list goes on and on. I have been trying to lose about 30 pounds for some time time. By trying I mean by eating more food an not really exercising, LOL. So you can see why my plan is not working. Today I start the REAL PLAN!

The gym here on post is holding a Weight Loss Boot Camp! It starts at 11:45. We meet at least 3 times a week OUTSIDE and they are gonna work our butts off! It last for 6 weeks. Like I said it is outside - Rain or SNOW! For those of you not in Alaska, this could be a problem. We usually do get some snow in September and certainly by Halloween! So I am praying that it holds off for at least 6 weeks, yea right.

I have not done much exercise in a while, so I know I will be sore for at least a week, probably all six! Going to stock up on Tylenol and Aspercream this morning. I will keep you posted as the weeks go by. Keep me in your prayers!

No comments: