Monday, September 29, 2008

Going Home

For all of our friends and family in the South. Jerome and Jadyn will be coming to Alabama to visit/hunt October 8 - 18. I dont know what I'm gonna do without my baby for 10 days, but I know she is gonna have a great time with her daddy, Nana, and Khun Ya. The boys are in school and can not come right now, so I'm gonna stay here with them. We will use our free tickets to come after Jerome leaves for Afganistan. Maybe during spring break or in the summer when we can make another trip to the beach! Wish I could come this time. We miss you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ginger!!! I didn't realize it was you until I began reading your blog after I saw your comment and began thinking "Ginger and Jerome,Ginger and Jermome..." I'm so glad to "meet up" with you!! I read it the last time you commented, but didn't put two and two together!!