Friday, September 26, 2008

Half Way

Today was the end of week three of Boot Camp! I have made it half way through. It has been challenging and fun at the same time. I don't know if I am any better at running yet. And Wednesday evening was the only time that I had to work out in the rain.

It was just a drizzle so it was not too bad. Jadyn seemed to enjoy it. She went with me Wednesday, because Jerome took the boys to The Archer's Den. She did her exercise, too. She says it so cute though. She did all the activities with me once and then Miss Jennifer the second time around. (Thanks Jen!) She was so cute! I wish I had a camera with me, I would have let Linda take pics of her.

Today when I got there she was asleep in the car. The weather was nice - actually kind of warm for fall, so I just rolled the window down and let her sleep. I did keep checking on her, but she must of woke up while we were stretching out at the end. When I got to the car she was smiling. She said, "Where is my towel? I'm gonna go exercise." She was MAD because I told her it was already over. I had to get her out and let her run around the cones. Then , she helped pick them all up.

Good News - No More Lice!!!!! We are done with it. Forever I hope! I have washed more stuff this week than I ever care to do at one time again!


I still haven't picked out a comforter set or curtains for my new bedroom. Haven't seen any that I really like for the price you have to pay for that stuff. Good News - Target opens October 12th, so maybe if I haven't gotten one by then I will find one there! I'll post pics when it is all done.

No comments: