Friday, September 5, 2008

Jesus Loves Me?


Jerome has been in the field for the last two weeks. (Nonmilitary people, this just means he was training and was away from home.) The other night Jadyn was laying in bed with me and I was trying to get her to GO TO SLEEP! She asked me to sing her a song, so I sang her Jesus Loves Me. Then she said I will sing with you mommy. So I sang the first part and she would repeat me. Except she would repeat it, "Jesus loves you this i know....yes, Jesus loves you." It was the cutest thing I had ever heard. But when we were done I said, "Jadyn, you know Jesus loves you too. He loves everyone and he watches over us all to keep us safe." She looked at me kind of funny and said, "Jesus loves me? Wow! That is awesome!" Then she wanted to sing again and this time she sang the words correctly.


No comments: