Tuesday, January 12, 2010

WOW!

This week was pretty easy! There are lots of filling foods that are healthy for you and only use a few points. Plus I found some awesome ZERO POINTS soups! I get 25 points a day, plus 35 extra, bonus points is what I call em, a week. I only went over on my points one day, and that was the day I went to Red Robin for dinner with some friends. I should have gotten the Asian salad, but I needed a BURGER! HAHAHA But I only used 8 bonus points all week. That even included the birthday party that I went to with the kids, and yes I had cake and ice cream! How cool is that!

I lost 3.8 pounds my first week! This week my plan is to exercise more. I didn't really get to do that this week, so that is my goal. I also need to increase my water intake. I know I am not getting enough water.

Overall, I think I really like Weight Watchers! I didn't think I would like having to keep track of what I eat, but it is really easy, and it is fun to find all kinds of new recipes and stuff that is healthy instead of junk! Justin even has me look up points for him, lol. "Hey mom how much is this bag of chips worth?"

My verse for the week:

Proverbs 31:27 (New International Version)

27 She watches over the affairs of her household
and does not eat the bread of idleness.


I like to eat when I am bored...well, I like to eat all the time! So this verse just reminds me that there is always something to do besides eat! My house is always in disaster mode! The kids always need something, or could be motivated to do something with me. Someone call always be ministered too. There are preparations for Jerome's homecoming. God wants to spend time with me alone! ... Do not sit and eat and be idle. Get Up!! Move! Do something!! Obey God, and maybe this new lifestyle eating thing won't be so hard. Happy Healthy Eating and Move it!

No comments: