Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Whittier Glacier Cruise

Sorry I haven't posted in a while!!! I have LOTS of pictures for this one, and many more to come. I promise to post more tomorrow too. Daddy is still here and we have been very busy. School started and the kids are in soccer and football! The other week we went to Whittier and took a glacier cruise. The glaciers were beautiful! But, what we really wanted to se were WHALES!!!! We saw them, but I didn't get any good pictures. It's hard to watch and take pictures at the same time...plus my camera had a foggy lens and I didn't realize it till they were gone. We watched them or about 15 minutes. It was so cool! I think they were Grey Whales. The road to Whittier from Anchorage...well there is only ONE road to whittier, lol. Anyway, it has a toll tunnel that you have to go through. It is the SAME tunnel that the train uses...very scary and LONG I think it is the longest tunnel in the US.

I am rambeling, hehe. Anyway, the pictures are all mixed up and not in order. I dont know why I cant see them when I add them to my post, so I can't rearrange them and stuff??? Enjoy!






























No comments: