Saturday, September 12, 2009

Update

Daddy

His eye infection got a little worse...the implant actually fell out! However, that made the pain subside a bit. He got into the doctor on Wednesday, and they just checked it out and said it looked good. The infection was clearing up. We made an appointment for him to see his doctor in B'ham Friday right after he gets home.

He left Thursday night. We took the kids to Chuck E Cheese after school, and then we took him to the airport. It was a good afternoon and ending to a good visit! The kids had fun...me and daddy did too! 4pm is the best time to go. We had the place almost to ourselves!

He called Friday from the doctor and it all looks good! The doctor thinks the implant can be reattached and he WILL be able to wear his prosthetic eye! I will post more when I know more.

Precious

She had surgery Tuesday evening and did very well! She came home Wednesday afternoon. It has been some LONG nights! Poor thing is in a bit of pain. I have not EVER heard some of the sounds coming out of her mouth, lol. She does OK during the day, but at night she whines all night long.

Today actually, she seems to be doing really well. She was up walking around a bit and is not complaining too much. She even lets me know when she needs to go outside to the bathroom! Awesome improvement =) She was just "going" on herself. I think she was just too high from the pain pills, hehe.

Yesterday she let me use the clippers and cut her hair...well, as best that I could do ever so carefully! Then I used this waterless shampoo to clean her up and sprayed her with dog deodorizer to make her smell good! Now she is pretty! Well, prettier than she was before the surgery.

Maybe tonight I will be able to sleep! Hopefully she will do better tonight.

The pics are kind of random. She wouldn't be still and Dakota is very protective. She keeps walking in the way!





No comments: