Thursday, September 3, 2009

The New Me!



I have been thinking about a change style all summer. I was thinking curls, but my hair probably wouldn't hold them. They would end up frizzy because of the color on my hair. So I just let the girl do whatever she wanted! I got brave, and it paid off!! She put highlights and low lights on my hair and cut it short. I love it!




This is the back. I usually don't wear it so "crazy", lol. I can tame it down and do it under, flip it out, leave it naturally wavy, or mess it up like this. Most of the time it is just a mixture of it all =) Whatever happens the best when I dry it, lol!



Then a few days later I went to the eye doctor. It seems that my vision has gotten WORSE!! I need to wear glasses all the time now. I would try contacts, but I do not believe I can put them in my own eye. I think I need to get used to the prescription first and maybe next year I can try contacts. Anyway, they had a buy one pair and get the second free sale. So I figured if I have to wear them all the time, then I can just count it as a necessary accessory and get two pairs!!! I am not big into name brand stuff, especially purses. But, this Coach pair was SO CUTE!! So now I have a neat Coach pair of glasses and a nice carrier to keep them in. It was still cheaper than the purses in the outlet this summer!, hehehe. That's the pink pair. They have a cute dragonfly on the side. And the other pair are for when I have to dress up or don't want to be so BOLD! It took a few days to get used to wearing them, but my eyes feel better already. I can really tell a difference.