Saturday, April 4, 2009

Kids Playing

This afternoon was beautiful outside, so I sat out with the kids for a little while. It was a bit warmer than usual, I think it was 37, hehe. Notice the short sleeves and light jackets. I guess after you live here for a while 37 is warm!





My broom broke in half the other day when I was using it,
but it is just right for Jadyn.



She and Justin were playing hockey with the broom.



Jadyn and her friends. They were skateboarding down the hill.


Justin was pouting because I wouldn't take him to the movies.
Not with these blue skies!


My yard is starting to thaw out, YEA! It still has a lot more to go. The back yard is still all snow. It doesn't get as much sun. When it does thaw I'm gonna have to pay someone to clean up after Dakota. I almost puked yesterday trying to clean poop!
YUCK!!!!




Jared was in a grumpy mood and I didn't get any pictures of him. He tried to take a nap earlier and got woke up. I think he was just tired.

No comments: