Thursday, April 23, 2009

Celebrate!

Jerome and I discussed whether or not we wanted to have a service of some sort for Baby James. Both of us agreed that it was not something that we had to do. James Grady is with God and we are dealing with it as a family. We rejoice in the fact that we have Hope through Jesus Christ and will see our baby again one day in heaven!

Something wonderful happened at Easter. Jared accepted Christ! And because of the awful events of this week, Jerome is home to share in the baptismal service. Jared did not want to wait till fall to be baptized. That is when Jerome was planning on coming home for R&R. Jared was satisfied with sending pictures and video to daddy in Afghanistan. But, now we can celebrate Jared's decision as a family!

Jared will be baptized at First Baptist Eagle River on Sunday morning! We would love to have everyone come celebrate with us if you want. My heart is so happy that another one of my children will spend eternity with me in heaven! It is such a wonderful day when your child makes the decision to follow Christ. I am so proud of Jared and Justin both. They have the heart of Christ and are becoming more like Him everyday! I pray that I can raise them to be truly great in the eyes of the Lord! Or at least steer them in the right direction, LOL! God will lead them to do the rest.

No comments: