Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sleepovers and Sled Dogs




Last night Jared spent the night with Luke. Justin, Jadyn, and me went to Red Robin with Elesha and some other friends. Then afterwards the kids spent the night with Elesha. I went home and slept in a house all by myself. Except for my crazy dogs, who got locked out of my bedroom, because they wouldn't stop waking me up. This morning I went to a baby shower for my friend Megan, and then I picked up the kids.



Jared went to the Dyea Winterfest with Luke and had a great time. He stayed with Mrs. Monica and Luke for a little while longer and I took Justin and Jadyn over to Dyea. It was so cute! They had lots of stuff to do. There were games, hockey, dog sled rides, snow machine rides and tubing. They actually used snowmachines to carry you up the hill to tube. Too bad I couldn't do it!



Justin went first on the dog sled and I was going to ride with Jadyn. But, when it was our turn she did not want me to ride with her. She wanted to go by herself! I couldnt believe it, but I let her. She had a smile from ear to ear the whole time.



Unfortunately, for no apparent reason my camera just stopped working!!! This is the second Kodak camera that has just stopped on me. I think I still have the receipt and will take it back tomorrow! Monica got some pictures of Luke and Jared, so I will post them. My friend Elise was there and I think she got a pic of Justin and Jared, so when I get it I will add it to the post.




Dog Sled Ride

Waiting to go tubing




This blue boat on skis was what they used to pull everyone up the hill.






Jared On the SnowMachine.









Hockey




No comments: