Sunday, February 8, 2009

H2Oasis Party



We let the boys each invite a few friends and took them to H2Oasis water park for their birthday party. I say we, but actually Jerome did not get to go. He came home Friday with a fever of 102. The boys were disappointed at first, but once they got there it was OK. They had a blast! I didn't get too many pictures of them in the water, because they were all over the place. I had to stay with Jadyn in the water. I was kind of jealous that I didn't get to go down the slides too, but I guess that would not be safe for the baby. They got a new slide there that looks like a lot of fun!





PIZZA!





Jadyn was so tired all day. She had fun, but I think she is getting sick.



I ordered cupcakes from Costco. I thought they were going to be multicolored sprinkles like the birthday display, but I guess I didn't specify that they were for a birthday. So, we got Valentine cupcakes, LOL. The boys didn't seem to care though.

Justin showing off his Kirby DS game from Maw Maw and Reg.

Jadyn and Peyton eating Push ups.

Mrs. Monica promised Jared that she was going to get him Slim Jim's for his birthday. He eats them at her house all the time, so she gave him his own pack.

No comments: