Thursday, February 5, 2009

Justin's Birthday

Yesterday was Justin's Birthday. I cant believe my little boy is 9 years old! Jerome and I were remembering when we could hold his little 6 pound body in one hand. Now he is a chunk! He is such a caring person and a great big brother! He has such a funny sense of humor! He keeps us laughing. He has the love of God in his heart and that is such a blessing to me! I can't wait to see what God has in store for him this year. It is not going to be easy with dad gone, but he is such a trooper and often keeps me in check! I love you Justin!


Jadyn helped me make the cake. She was so proud of it!
She kept singing and saying, "happy birthday Justin" all day.


We let him open a few presents last night. He got a yugioh game for the DS from Nana and Daddy got him the Yugioh tin that he wanted to build his deck.
He was so excited!


No comments: