Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Little Blob


Had an ultra sound done Tuesday when I finally got to see a OB Doctor after 2 ER visits. Thankfully everything is great, and I have not had any more spotting in three days. I know the US just looks like a little blob, but the most important thing was the heart beating!! You can see the pattern at the bottom. I go back again Friday (16Th) for another US. I am confident now that everything will be good. Thanks for all the prayers this week.
Other than being really tired and big I have been feeling great. Not had any morning sickness at all, but I never had any with the other three either. Keep praying that all will go well. I am trying not to get too stressed. Jerome leaves in five weeks for Afghanistan. Just ready to get it over with!

No comments: