Saturday, January 17, 2009

Update on Baby and other stuff

I had a Dr apt yesterday to get a follow up US. Everything looks good and baby has a super fast heart rate. Not sure what that means, girl maybe? They also said that I am not as far along as I thought. She moved my due date to September 1st. I think I will ask them to measure me again later, because there is no way I'm only 7 weeks. I would have been less than two weeks when I found out I was preggo. I didn't think it was possible that early. Anyway, all the kids were small and I delivered a bit early with each. Still planning on an August baby. I go back for my first full appointment on the 26Th, then I should just go once a month till I get closer to delivery. I feel good. No morning sickness, but toothpaste makes me gag!

I forgot to ask for a pic this time, so I guess they put them in my file. Couldn't really see anything better than last one though.

So, while I was out I decided to run a few errands. The main roads were very wet, but seemed OK. I went to Gymboree and used my 100 gymbucks. I got the boys some shirts and Jadyn some jeans and underwear and a few larger dresses for later. Then I went to Bethel to pick up a pair of pants that we had hemmed for Justin.

That is when I found out that the parking lots were not as nice as the roads! I slid into the parked car beside me. I made a dent in her Jeep Laredo bumper, and knocked the light out of the suburban. Later, I noticed that the grill needs to be replaced and the bumper looks a bit low, HAAAA! Jerome was so mad at me! Thankfully he is over it now, realized it was just an accident I guess. I was trying to be so careful too. I was barely moving when I started sliding on the ice. We filed the claim for the other lady to get her car fixed, but now I think we will have to file a claim for the burb too. I think it will be more than our deductible of $500. Good thing we are getting a tax refund soon! (Jerome doesn't get his W2 till next week though. I will file them same day, lol)

After all that I finally made it to the bank and the commissary! We were completely out of food. That is what I get for putting it off for so long. Then I went to the Post Office on post to mail a box of toys to Thailand for our cousins over there. But of course, the lady decided that at 3:00 she would take lunch and just locked the door! HAAAA I am going to bring it up at the next CAC meeting. I don't know why the post office cant be like every other office on post and SET lunch hours! I understand that you are there by yourself and need a break, but it is really not fair to the customers to just randomly decide each day when you will be open and when you will close. We have work, plans, obligations too. I cant spend all day going back and forth to PO just to find out that you are not open! Sorry I just had to share that, lol.

We are having a fourth day of temps in the 40's! Kids are out playing and loving it! But, Housing maintenance are having fits! Several units on our street are flooding due to stopped up drains and fast melting snow! Our house is safe so far, but we are keeping an eye on the basement. Please remember all those affected people in your prayers and that ours stays DRY!! I'll keep ya posted.

No comments: