Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yesterday Jared went to play with his friend, Luke, down the street and I went to pick him up because it was dark and very slippery on the sidewalks. He has a history of falling and needing CT, so better not chance it.

They were playing outside so I parked the car and sat there for a few talking to Monica. Jadyn unbuckled and I got out to put her back. While was standing on a sheet of ice holding on to the car buckling her, the car started sliding down the drive way!!!!! The sliding door did not lock in place so I was trying to hold on to it as it moved back and forth. I just held on and slid down too. Thankfully I stayed upright! I would have gone under the car and been ran over. All I could see was me at the ER and losing the baby. Thankfully the kids were all buckled in safely and the car stopped at the end of the driveway.

Schools out again today. So we are just hanging out. I need to go to the commissary! We are out of milk, bread, eggs, cereal, toilet paper, toothpaste, . . . You get the picture? Need FOOD! Especially with kids hanging out in the house. They want to eat.

I was hoping to go to Gymboree today. I have $100 Gymbucks to spend. Guess Ill have to wait.

No comments: