Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sleepy Boy

Jared can fall asleep anywhere! He fell asleep in the middle of two separate concerts. He will sleep on the floor, couch, benches... Once I almost called the MP's looking for him. I thought he had gotten outside and was playing in the woods by our house with the big kids. There are BEARS, WOLVES, and MOOSE in the woods. I went back inside to check that he didn't come back in only to find that he was asleep under Jadyn's crib the whole time!


Last night I had a friend over and her kids were downstairs with mine watching Kung Fu Panda. We were watching the "Pregnant Man" special on TV. As we came down, I said "Jared is probably asleep. That kid just crashes when he gets tired." This is what we found, LOL.


1 comment:

iamLAJ said...

that's our li'l guy!! got the school pictures. the kids are so cute. thank you for sending them. love you and miss you!