Monday, November 3, 2008

Pumpkins and Hot Chocolate




The kids wanted to make a jack o lantern, so we did a quick one before they went out to trick or treat. Justin helped, but only for a minute. He doesn't like gooey stuff, LOL. Jared and Jadyn had a great time digging out all the goo! She is wearing her Dora Ballerina gown. I have to wash it several times a week or she will just wear it dirty.




Our Halloween tradition since we have been in Alaska is to have hot cocoa after trick or treating. It helps with the warm up! Justin obviously doesn't like getting his picture taken. He downed his cocoa fast. But, Jadyn and Jared loved theirs and took it slow. Above Jared is showing Jadyn how to eat the whip cream off the top.


I had to go and bail my dog out of jail when the kids were done getting their candy fix. She took off after the first kid came to the door. I didn't have Jadyn dressed. She was still in her Dora gown. So I had to get her ready before I could take off down the street for her. The boys tried, but Dakota was too fast. The MP's got her and drove off right as I was coming around the corner. I called and let them know that she was mine, but that my husband was not home and I had to take care of kids first. I guess since I was so prompt at calling them and it was Halloween they let me have her. I don't know if there is normally a fine or warning or something, but I didn't stick around to find out!

No comments: