Thursday, November 20, 2008

Great Finds!

I found two great buys lately and thought I would share.


These beautiful baking pieces are oven, dishwasher and microwave safe. They came all together with these metal holders for only $35.00! I got them at Costco. I need them for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner, but you could also bake stuff in them and give for Christmas gifts. Then the person has a nice meal and dish to keep for just over $10.00 each.

I don't usually watch hsn and qvc, but saw these when flipping through channels the other night. The are great storage for pies, cakes, cookies, cupcakes and all sorts of other stuff. They are dishwasher safe and fold flat to fit into this bag for easy storage! I needed a cake plate, but don't really have a lot of room to keep one. What a great alternative. It has dividers that can be put in any of the holders, and the cake holder can be split to carry two layers of cupcakes or two pies. I got them on HSN.com for $29.95. It only came with one handle though. Two would have been nicer and maybe a few more dividers, but I like them. They come in lots of colors, too.









No comments: