Thursday, October 9, 2008

YEA TARGET IS HERE!!!!

So, I am not a big shopper. My husband may beg to differ, but I have to be in a mood to shop. I can buy stuff for the kids all day, but I have a hard time making purchases for myself. A lot of times I talk myself out of buying anything for me. I did get a few things for me today in the new TARGET STORE!!!!! I was so excited that Alaska was finally getting a target. We had them in GA and I loved it. There are a few things that we don't have up here in the frozen North, but Target is no longer on the list, whooo hooo!

The official Grand Opening is not until Sunday. I found out by luck that they are already open. I was coming in the Muldoon Gate to go to the commissary and saw all these cars turning into Target, so of course I followed! LOL, I felt so childish... what if they aren't open and I look like an idiot. I didn't care. I went right in and it was not too crowded. Guess not too many people have heard the secret yet. I didn't even have to stand in line to check out!

The best thing about Target are the clearance sales. Of course a new store doesn't have clearance stuff yet, but it was so neat. I felt like it was Christmas just looking around. And, because I didn't have to get kids till 3:30, I took my time. They have lots of neat stuff. However, I still didn't find the right set for my new bedroom. Guess I'm gonna have to order it online.

So for those of you who didn't know, Happy Shopping!

No comments: