Sunday, October 5, 2008

Oh My God!









That was the sound I heard coming from Jared in the living room while I was helping Jadyn "go potty". I could only imagine what disaster awaited me. But, No it was Jared's way of announcing, "IT'S WINTER!" The snow is here. HUGE, WET FLAKES! The boys immediately put on all their gear to go play outside. (Thankfully I found boots for them this week. Still looking for Jadyn some toddler size ones.) Jared is still out playing with his friends. Justin came back in after 10 minutes. He doesn't like wet and cold! While I had the camera out Jadyn of course had to "say Cheese"! Justin was no where to be found - No Pictures!



1 comment:

Nicole said...

Ginger!
You'll be so proud of me.. lol.. I found the great smelling shampoo you use, but for red heads! Who Knew! lol! Maybe we all can get together next week and watch a chick flick on the big screen here at the house! Miss you!
Nicole