Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Clean House

For the first time in a LONG time all the rooms in my house are clean. Well, were clean. While Jadyn was out of town with her dad I got a bit done. When they came home all was clean. The laundry room was even clean and washed up. The other day I was sort of bored and decided to rearrange the living room, so it was a bit different when they came home. I need to straighten up down stairs, fold one load of laundry, and wash dishes from last night to get it all back into its beautiful state. But that is not too bad. Even the boys rooms are still clean - knock on wood. My plan is to do laundry everyday and to set up a reward chart for the kids to HELP keep it clean. I will have pictures and more updates on how well it is working later.

For now I have to get off the computer. I ordered Jared some free educational software online and it came in today. So he wants to play. You should check it out. Its called planetcdrom.com
I got some videos for Justin's teacher too. They have all kinds of stuff, and all you pay for is shipping.

No comments: