Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bedroom update



My bedroom is finally coming along. My mom will be so proud that it is actually staying clean, LOL! The comforter set and pillows came in today. Along with my 100%Egyptian cotton sheets. I cant wait to sleep on them tonight. They feel amazing.

I would like to add a flower arrangement or something to this chest. Ignore the unpacked suitcase on the right. That is my project for tomorrow.
Housing still has not come to rehang the blinds, so the curtains are much nicer than the red sheet we had hanging up. They are a chocolate sheer and the curtain is the color of the pillows on the bed.
I have ordered these votive sconce things to put on each side of the mirror.
I am going to get an embellishment from uppercaseliving.com to go over the bed.

I want to recover the hope chest with a matching fabric. The old top is stained and doesn't match anything in my house anymore.

No comments: