Thursday, October 9, 2008

This Feels Weird!

I keep thinking that I have forgotten someone. Did I leave a kid at the grocery store? Where's Jadyn? Did she open the front door and take off to "my girlfriends house" again? Oh Yea, she is in Alabama with her Daddy!

They arrived safely and are enjoying the warm weather. I was afraid that she was not going to want to go with him. A few hours before they were to leave for the airport she asked me if I was getting on the plane with her. When I told her no that she was going with Daddy, she would not leave my side. Even to let me go to the bathroom. But after falling asleep in the car and getting to sit up front with mommy while we waited on daddy to check in, she made a miraculous change of heart. She was so excited to get to "go on a trip with Daddy" that she jumped in his arms when he came back. Goodbye Mommy!

So much for a great day with the boys. After the long night before and a full day of school ( minus the one hour sleep in) they were a bit ill. We had pizza rolls for dinner and went to bed at 8:00, all of us! (I actually did stop coughing enough to get a few hours of sleep last night. I have had a bronchial infection.) Maybe I can take them to dinner tonight somewhere fun.

I know my baby and her daddy are having a great time, but we do miss them here. 10 more days to go. Have fun my Loves and be safe!

1 comment:

iamLAJ said...

i'll get to see them tomorrow!!