Saturday, February 6, 2010

New Clothes :)

So I had to go shopping yesterday for some new...hmmm undergarments. While I was trying them on I noticed that my jeans were looking a little too baggy. I had not really noticed too much till then, but I decided to go get a pair of 10's to see if they would fit. Well, really I was gonna just see how much more I needed to shed before they would fit. But, When I pulled them up I was doing the Happy dance!!! I know the lady in the next stall thought I was crazy, LOL. They fit perfect!! I am so excited!! I bought a bunch of size 10 shorts back at the end of summer to take to Thailand, but if I keep this up I might need even smaller ones. I am so excited!! Whoo Hoo!! I can't wait till Monday night to weigh in!!



This was my new outfit that I wore to the Aces Game with the Boys :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey Ginger! Congrats on the weightloss! I'm so proud of you!