Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cross Country and Good Food



Monika and I decided to try our hand at Cross Country Skiing today. The Elmendorf Golf Course has a FREE program. Every day from 10-2 adults can come get skis and use the trails on the golf course. I have never been before, and Monika has only used her daughter's skis once. She only did one lap around the baseball field. We were a bit nervous about getting lost or running up on a moose. But we ventured out anyway! It was a BLAST!! I have horrible balance as it is, just ask Jerome, lol. Monika did great, she didn't fall at all. I did pretty good. I lost my balance a few times and fell, but I was barely moving each time so no injures!! I can't wait to go back! It was so FUN! Plus it was worth SEVEN Activity Points, YEA!




This recipe was on the back of the Healthy Harvest Pasta bag. I was curious about how many points it would be, so I put it in the recipe builder link on the WW website. It was only 5 points, so I thought I would try it for dinner. YUMMY!!! And, since I could add extra veggies for zero points it was very filling too :)

No comments: