Monday, February 1, 2010

A Good Day after A Bad Week

Well, I am determined to attend weekly meeting. I need the motivation and the accountability that they provide. I was pretty sure that I had gained weight this week. I "fell off the wagon" one too many times, and I did not track as often as I should have. But I knew that if I went to a meeting I would come away with some motivation to keep me focused. So I planned to go knowing that I might be disappointed.

BUT, When I put on my black pants this morning I was pleasantly surprised!!! It had been a little over a week since I had worn them last, and I could definitely tell that they were LOOSER!!!! YEA!!! I had to keep pulling them up all day, HE HE! That makes going to weigh-in a little bit less scary! Even if I did gain...my clothes can tell the difference!!

I was even happier when I got to the scale and I had not gained anything!! I did not do too well mind you, but I still lost! (0.8 pounds) One of the ladies in the meeting compared pounds in human fat to pounds in butter. That made me feel even better!! I lost almost 4 whole sticks of butter this week!!! LOL

I bought the Weight Watchers crock pot cookbook too. So maybe I can have some yummy new recipes to try out on my kids :)

No comments: