Monday, February 8, 2010

Does Muscle REALLY Weigh More than Fat??

So I was really looking forward to weighing in tonight. Why in the world would I ever look forward to THAT, you may ask?? Well, I did really well this week with tracking AND I went CX Skiing THREE times AND I drank plenty of water this week!!! PLUS, the awesome time I had at Kohl's earlier this week in my NEW SMALLER clothes made me really curious as to how much I lost this week!!

Well, It was NOT a good weigh in - I actually GAINED one pound!! WHAT!! I am still not discouraged. I have smaller clothes and I know it is working :) I am gonna just keep on skiing, keep on skiing, keep on skiing...

I am addicted now!! I went ahead and rented the skis that I borrowed at Dyea today for the rest of the season!! I went with Justin, and Jared tagged along too at the After School CX Club. The trails at Dyea were NOT groomed, which made it a little more difficult, but it was an awesome workout!!

Tomorrow After PWOC I am going to go back to the Elmendorf Golf Course. Jadyn is gonna borrow Peyton's little skis and see if she can do it too!! I might end up carrying her on my back! That will be an even harder workout for sure!! Can't wait to see how she does!

No comments: