Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Memories Past and Present

You know how some smells can bring back long forgotten memories. It is amazing, but the nose is the sense that is most closely related to memory. Maybe that is why I love candles so much. Jadyn got a real Cabbage Patch Doll for Christmas this year. Wow I LOVE how they smell. I told Jerome that it made me think back to when I was 9 and got my first one. I think my mom and PawPaw stood in line for hours to get us all a Cabbage Patch Kid. Jadyn loved hers too. She kept changing its diaper over and over again. Sometimes it would poopy and sometimes it would just pee pee, but she didn't stop till....



She had to go herself, LOL. She didn't make it to the bathroom.
She wet her panties right before she made it to the toilet.

Then she went right back to playing with the diapers. Now I have a new Cabbage Patch memory, hehe.


__________________________________________________________


Lisa keeps asking me for more pictures of Dakota.
Here is a good one of her and Khun Ya.


Jadyn and Daddy had too much!





No comments: