Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Update

Well, it looks like they won't be home till Christmas day. Anong has a flight here on Wed night. She will get in around 1130pm. Then, the boys have a flight at 8:00am Christmas morning. They should be here around noon. They are having a good time in Seattle though. They moved to a hotel with an indoor pool. Jerome if you are reading this please buy Jared a pair of shorts or something, LOL. He went swimming in his underwear. Today they are going to the fish market, and I think they were gonna rent a car to do other stuff. I guess Jerome and Randal are just getting an extended mini vacation with the boys before they have to deploy in February. I just hope it doesn't cost too much extra.
In the mean time, Jadyn and I are just hanging out. I went shopping for Anong yesterday to get presents for kids, and today I am going to battle the grocery store so that I can have Christmas dinner somewhat prepared for Thursday evening. I might take Jadyn to Chuck E Cheese's for lunch. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Beth said...

We'll we're hoping they make it in a little early tomorrow! You seem to have the right attitude about it.

Merry Christmas!!