Saturday, December 15, 2012

Children in Heaven

I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way.  I have this blog, but I am more of a math and science girl than a writer.  So, I hope this comes out right.

As you know, we have some angel babies in Heaven.  (April 2009 blogpost)  Jadyn loves her Baby Brother James just as much as she does her living brothers even though she never even met him.  Often when asked how many brothers and sisters she has, Jadyn will say, "I have 4 brothers, but James is in Heaven.  He was too weak to be with us.  But it is OK because he is in Heaven with Jesus!"  She is such a blessing to me!  She has never lost sight of that and really does know how to comfort others in loss.  It is truly amazing!  She IS my living Angel!  

On holidays and such she reminds us that James is celebrating with the savior.  It is so peaceful and just a comfort for me as a mom of a stillborn to KNOW that my son is walking the streets of Gold!

SO with my "Jadyn Eyes" I try to look on this tragic event in Connecticut and see some Peace.  Yes, I have cried my eyes out! I am sure the whole world has.  As I wrap the last of my Christmas presents and think of the ones that will never get opened under many trees.  Instead of planning how they will suprise children on Christmas morning far too many parents are planning funerals.   My hurt and condolences are for the families.  They will never see the children grow up.  Never know the potential that their little lives could have lived out.  I know they miss them so much and that hurt will NEVER go away.  

Time does NOT heal these wounds.  Only GOD can do that! I pray that they can know the PEACE that I felt when I held my little angel back in 2009.  To know that their babies are no longer a part of this sinful world!  They will never have to experience the heartbreak of watching our world fall apart.  Justin asked me yesterday how could someone do this?  I told him that this world is full of sin.  It started at creation and .....He completed the sentence, "It's only gonna get worse." :(  Until Jesus returns and we are walking the streets of Gold with these beautiful children! 

So with my "Jadyn Eyes"  I am imagining the JOY on those babies faces when they saw Jesus for the first time!  What excitement to see Streets of Gold!  I'm sure they each have someone in their lives that knows them, a grandparent or relative, maybe even a friend that is happy that they are there with them to celebrate the Birthday of the King!  What a time of celebrating for them to just be At Peace in the arms of the Father, the creator of the Universe!  

My prayer is not for the children, but for their families.  That they are already brothers and sisters in Christ and have the security of joining their little children in that glorious place one day.  I pray that if they are not belivers that someone will come along side them and show them this PEACE and LOVE that the Father has for them.    Jesus is this peace.  

He is NOT some fairy tale or just a good story from the Bible.  He IS our savior and through Him we have forgiveness of sin and the security of Life ever after!  How do I know?  Of course the Bible tells me so.  But really, how ELSE do you think that I can live in a world full of sin, death, and heartbreak and still be filled with JOY and PEACE!  Jesus IS the ANSWER!  Know Him not just Of Him :)  You will be amazed! 





 

No comments: