Friday, October 15, 2010

OK, So I know I'm a Slacker!!




I have not updated this in a while and A LOT has gone on since July! So I will try and put the highlights of each month. ...hmmmm let's see,

July - Jerome's High school friend, Mike Davidson and his wife Kelly, came to visit for about 2 weeks. We did all kinds of fun stuff!

We went to Hatcher's Pass to Hike and Explore the abandoned Gold Mine. The kids wanted to pan for gold, but it was rainy and too cold. Plus, we didn't have any pans with us and the visitor center was closed. But I can't beieve Jadyn climbed all the way up the HUGE mountain side. Kelly and I were not doing so well, lol. We saw lots of animals, including MOOSE!






Is it a black bear?? No, it's just naked Jadyn in a black coat!


Then we went to The Wildlife Conservation Center and to the Alyeska Tram. Alyeska is a ski resort in the winter time.

After that Jerome and Mike decided to just head on down to the Russian for some fishing! We were almost there, so Kelly and I went too. Kids in tow! I was hoping they would just watch a movie in the car, but no luck! We couldn't get the dvd player to work. Then to make matters worse, the car kept locking itself and the alarm kept going off while we were sitting in it! Crazy day.
This post is getting too long, so I will continue in the next one!

No comments: