Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Baby J







Jerome and I went yesterday to Alaska Family Sonograms to get an NT Scan. It looks for markers of Down's and other genetic complications. I am not really concerned about this, but it was a nice US and we got tons of pictures! The little Jellybean was moving all over the place. But held still long enough for the lady to get some good measurements and pictures. Everything looks great! No problems detected so far! I had to give a little blood, and the rest of the test will be sent off to a lab. But the tech didn't think there was anything to worry about.
It was nice that Jerome got to go and see baby too! He didn't get to go to the US for Jadyn or James, so it was cool for him to be there with me. These are a few of the pictures we got yesterday. I also got some video, but I can't get it to play right on the mac computer.



Hand and foot I think or it might be two feet. She put arms on the picture, but that is not right, lol. It is obviously one foot in the middle.

The heart rate was good and strong!


Baby is just over 2 inches long now.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Awe Ginger, the lil nemo looks just like you! ;)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!