Saturday, May 2, 2009

Ursa Minor Spring Carnival

The spring carnival was this Friday night. Jerome and I went with the kids for a while. They had a great time. Tracy Crapo and all the ladies did an AWESOME JOB! It was a lot of fun! I was in charge of the silent auction! We had 79 donations for auction items! It was great! I can't wait to see how much money we made.

Jadyn was taking a break on the playground. See how sunny it was at 7:30pm!

Jared wanted to do the Rock Wall. See how high it was!





He did so great! He made it more than half way up!


Jadyn was trying to pull my shirt off! Jerome snapped the picture at just the right moment, lol!

Cupcake Walk


Did I win! Did I win!

Magic Man

The great thing about going to school on an Army post are the connections! They got the National Guard to come and help out. They brought the helicopter and bouncy house and rock wall! It was cool!








No comments: