Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekly Pics



So the last time Jerome was deployed I got the idea to take a picture once a week of kids. That way he would have a years worth of pictures to see how they grew each week/month. It didn't really work last time, but we are gonna try again this year. And, since I am with child I guess I have to be in picture too. I will try and post one each week, or at least every other week of all of us together. Today's was taken at church. I look horrible, but here you go.




Justin took this one of me tonight. Again I look horrible and how do I get so big so quick. I mean the baby is only about the size of a lemon now.

1 comment:

Beth said...

You look absolutely beautiful!! And, as for my pics, the only way I have restraint is because Nathan has given me a budget. LOL!!!