Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Summer Fun

I got our COT tickets approved and booked today. (consecutive overseas tour - one time free tickets to home of record) We are going to Alabama May 22 - June 19. Jerome and Jadyn used their tickets back in October, so I will have to buy her ticket. I was planning on using airline miles, but the cost went up to 50,000!! I am still playing with our accounts to see if I can get that many. If I have to buy it will be around $800. That is money that we could use on our trip to the BEACH the first week in June. Pray that we find cheaper tickets or get to use our miles.
I will be 25 weeks preggo by the time we go, so I will look like an albino whale I'm sure. But, I don't care! I cant wait to see everyone and relax in the summer sun. Maybe by the time we get back it will be good and warm here in AK. PLUS, I will only have 9 or ten weeks till baby comes and Jerome gets to come home for RR. Cant wait to see my hunny! (Love you babe.)

No comments: