Friday, July 25, 2008

I did it!

Yea! I figured out how to make the slide show work! For those of you wondering, you have to make your show (I used slide.com) then add the code as a html/java script in "add an element". I will leave it up top for everyone to see, then Ill move it out of the way.

On another note, we just got finished with VBS at church and will be leaving to go camping/fishing/clamming... this afternoon! Pray we don't meet bears! My digital camera just stopped working the other day. It is still under warranty, but of course I don't have the receipt anymore. So I am using the trusty 35mm for the trip. When I get a CD made and get pictures back I will post from VBS and our trip. Hope everyone is having a great summer. At least its not raining here today. Love ya

No comments: