Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dipnetting on the Kenai River and Camping

Mrs. Rachel and me with our King Salmon Fillets.

My Fly Girl!

This was all the packaged fish. It was ours, Mrs. Rachel's, and the Browns.
All together it is about 90 meals!

Jerome and Mike took the kids out on the boat. The 4 kids caught 17 fish in about an HOUR!

Washing our fish so we can put the fillets in Food Saver bags.


Jadyn being silly at camp.

My King!! I pulled it in the boat while we were dipnetting. Jerome thought it was about 43 pounds!


Jerome and Jared cooking dinner over the fire on Friday night.

Justin was standing guard over the fish guts, lol. ...oh excuse me, He was counting them.

Just hanging out

Jadyn was not afraid of the fish. She was a big help when we were cleaning them, hehe.

Oh, you DO brush your teeth while camping! LOL

No comments: